Monday, August 20, 2007

Troutman

...is the name of street on which I will be living come the first of September. Troutman Street. In lovely Bushwick or maybe Williamsburg, Brooklyn. I'm pretty happy with the place. The apartment is under construction, but should shape up nicely. All of the ingredients are there, if covered in sawdust and scrap wood. The building, however, looks a little bit like something out of Mogadishu in the mid-90s. I have high hopes (including a banister which you can use as a banister).

I'm pretty excited.

For now, my great thanks to Ross Michaels for letting me stay with him and even greater thanks to his roommates for moving out early and leaving an empty bed.

Now, to hit the hay, as I've got real actual work tomorrow. And then I have to come home and blog about it! Hurrah!

No comments: